SCREEN-L Archives

June 2022, Week 4

Date:
Sat, 18 Jun 2022 08:18:22 -0500
Subject:
Sender:
From:
David Fresko <[log in to unmask]>
The Cinema Studies Program at Rutgers, The State University of New Jersey (New Brunswick) invites applications for a full time, non-tenure-track, one-year position as Lecturer in Cinema Studies, to begin in September 1, 2022. We seek a colleague whose research and teaching focus on global Black cinemas.