SCREEN-L Archives

October 1999, Week 2

Date:
Thu, 14 Oct 1999 17:37:59 -0500
Like _Twin Falls Idaho_, which played in Indianapolis for 1 week.

BTW, if any of you wondered about my requests for _The Hidan of
Maukbeiangjow_, it was retitled _Invasion of the Girl Snatchers_ by
Jeffrey C. Hogue in 1985 and was once avaialable on video.  I did manage
to find a copy for rent.

Scott

Scott Andrew Hutchins
http://php.iupui.edu/~sahutchi
Oz, Monsters, Kamillions, and More!

"Love is not a positive emotion that begins in us and ends in the positive
response of someone else.  Love is divine energy that comes from God and
has no end."  --Eric Butterworth