SCREEN-L Archives

October 1999, Week 2

From:
Paul Watson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 15 Oct 1999 06:12:39 +1300
                      >>> ATTENTION  <<<

       A U S T R A L I A N   &   N E W  Z E A L A N D

                  S C R E E N W R I T E R S

You may be interested in a new list established specifically for Australian
and  New Zealand screenwriters. Screenplaysdownunder is dedicated to
talking about the film and screenwriting scene in Australia and New
Zealand, and like similar online communities servicing the American and
UK film markets, we're hoping to build a friendly place to meet and chat
about screenwriting opportunities, the biz in general, film festivals
and competitions and of course, the life experiences that make us
writers - in an atmosphere free of flamers and politics.

Greet and meet fellow ANZACs of screenwriting. Everyone is welcome
to join but please be aware most conversation will be structured
around our unique film cultures downunder.

Just click:

http://www.onelist.com/subscribe/screenplaysdownunder

OR contact moderators for assistance

       Paul Watson (NZ) /  Gabrielle Davies (Australia)
    [log in to unmask]    [log in to unmask]