Dear Film and TV Studies listserv,
The 2018-19 Core Fulbright U.S. Scholar Program<http://catalog.cies.org/> competition is now open, and this year there are many awards in the Fine Arts. Opportunities are found in the newly redesigned Catalog of Awards<http://awards.cies.org/>, and include:
* South and Central Asia Regional Research<http://awards.cies.org/content/south-and-central-asia-regional-research-program>: South and Central Asia Regional Research Program
* United Kingdom<http://awards.cies.org/content/fulbright-university-dundee-art-and-design>: Fulbright-University of Dundee (Art and Design)
* Egypt<http://awards.cies.org/content/visual-and-performing-arts>: Visual and Performing Arts
* Burkina Faso<http://awards.cies.org/content/all-disciplines-2>: All Disciplines
* Indonesia<http://awards.cies.org/content/all-disciplines-111>: All Disciplines
* Brazil<http://awards.cies.org/content/postdoctoral-scholar-award-all-disciplines>: Postdoctoral Scholar Award in All Disciplines
* Austria<http://awards.cies.org/content/fulbright-q21museumsquartier-artist-residence>: Fulbright-Q21/MuseumsQuartier Artist-in-Residence
We would appreciate any suggestions you might have for encouraging Film and TV Studies listserv members and others colleagues to apply. Your perspective and engagement allows us to promote academic excellence and public diplomacy through Fulbright. Here are a few ways that you can help:
1. Register your interest or refer colleagues<http://www.cies.org/connect-with-fulbright> to receive information about the Fulbright Scholar Program. IIE/CIES contacts all referrals, providing valuable information about the award offerings and application process.
2. Share this email; the following links will be useful for potential applicants:
Application Guidelines<http://www.cies.org/application-guidelines>: including sample project statements
Review Criteria<http://www.cies.org/review-criteria>: to inform the various components of your application
Eligibility Requirements<http://www.cies.org/program/core-fulbright-us-scholar-program>: to review program policies
Outreach Events<http://www.cies.org/conferences-and-workshops?>: a schedule of conferences, workshops, and webinars
Applicants must be U.S. citizens and the current competition will close on August 1, 2017.
Thank you for your support of the Fulbright Scholar Program, and for referring your colleagues to learn more. Please feel free to email us with any questions and you will be directed to the relevant staff member<http://www.cies.org/contact-us>. We look forward to working with prospective applicants and continuing communication with your group.
The Fulbright U.S. Scholar Program
Council for International Exchange of Scholars (CIES)
Institute of International Education (IIE)
[log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]> | www.iie.org<http://www.iie.org/>
The Fulbright Scholar Program, sponsored by the U.S. Department of State, is administered by CIES, a division of IIE.
Twitter<https://twitter.com/FulbrightSchlrs> | Facebook<http://www.facebook.com/fulbright> | LinkedIn <http://www.linkedin.com/groups?mostPopular=&gid=3709849> | Google+<https://plus.google.com/111585226276527305578/posts>| Vimeo<https://vimeo.com/fulbright> | Blog<http://fulbrightscholarblog.cies.org/> | My Fulbright<http://www.cies2.org/>
Opening Minds to the World(r)<http://www.iie.org/Our-Global-Reach>
For past messages, visit the Screen-L Archives: