SCREEN-L Archives

March 1993

Sender:
Date:
Mon, 22 Mar 1993 11:35:31 LCL
The Big Picture is a great film - I saw it about three or four years ago
when it was getting national distribution.  I want to say it was
directed by Rob Reiner; but I do know it featured Kevin Bacon and (Ack!
What is his name? The fellow who played Lenny and was in Spinal Tap) and
Jennifer Jason-Leigh and had a fabulous cameo by Martin Short.