SCREEN-L Archives

March 1993

Sender:
From:
Philip Oosterhouse <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 31 Mar 1993 16:35:33 -0500
I was just wondering if anyone could give me any advice on this.  I have
to present to my film criticism class the Neo-Freudian approach to film.
Being new to this topic, I don't really have much idea of what to do with
it.  If anyone has any suggestions concerning which films would be good to
use in connection with Neo-Freudianism please let me know.  If you don't wnat
to  use list space for this, you could post directly to me at

Thanks,
PHIL