ATA-PLAYLIST Archives

November 2020

ATA-PLAYLIST@LISTSERV.UA.EDU

From:
Jeremy Butler <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Jeremy Butler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 20 Nov 2020 22:59:29 -0500

http://AllThingsAcoustic.org

And now, the tunes we played on 20 November 2020:

Joni Mitchell, "Ladies of the Canyon," Ladies of the Canyon (Reprise)
Rory Block, "Gone Woman Blues," Tornado (Rounder)
Greg Brown, "I Slept All Night With My Lover," In the Dark With You (Red House)
Joni Mitchell, "Just Like This Train," Court and Spark (Asylum)
Wendy Beckerman, "The Weasel," Fast Folk Revue 1995 (Fast Folk Jan 1996)
Holy Modal Rounders, "Euphoria," Holy Modal Rounders 1 & 2 (Fantasy)
Michael Hurley, "Hog of the Forsaken," Wolfways (Koch)
Fuzzy Mountain String Band, "Bonaparte's Retreat," The Fuzzy Mountain String Band (Rounder)
Neal and Leandra, "Save Me," Hearts and Hammers (Red House)
Marta SebestyƩn, "Devoiko Mome," Kismet (Hannibal)
Neil Young, "Round and Round," Everybody Knows This is Nowhere (Reprise)
Shanghai National Music Orchestra, "Bumper Harvest Celebration," Harvest Song (Ellipsis Arts)
Professor and Maryann, "Flea Circus," Lead Us Not Into Penn Station (Bar None)
Leo Kottke, "Driver," The Acoustic Edge:Great Acoustic Music '90s (Rhino)
Ilene Weiss, "Woman of a Calm Heart," Outside and Curious (Gadfly)
Shawn Colvin, "Cry Like an Angel," Live '88 (Plump)
Dan Hicks and His Hot Licks, "I Scare Myself," Original Recordings (Epic)
Sally Rogers, "Black Jack Davey," House on Fire (Red House)
Ali Farka Toure, with Ry Cooder, "Keito," Ai Du +2 (Hannibal/Ryko)
Those Darn Accordions!, "The Bowling King," Squeeze This! (Flying Fish)
John Sebastian and the J-Band, "Tappin' That Thing," I Want My Roots (BMG)
Minna Raskinen, "Jig," Arctic Paradise (ArcticCD)
Tracy Chapman, "The Promise," New Beginning (Elektra)
Rafael Jimenez, "Viejando," Cante Gitano (Celestial Harmonies)
The Mollys, "On We Go/Drink to Me," This is My Round (The Mollys)

Jeremy Butler

Host, All Things Acoustic
http://AllThingsAcoustic.org
Box 870370/Tuscaloosa/AL/35487