SCREEN-L Archives

February 1999, Week 1

From:
John Dougill <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 31 Jan 1999 18:37:22 +0900
I am interested in obtaining the scripts to various films and have been
searching amazon.com. To my disappointment I was hardly able to find any
at all - not even The Full Monty, which amazon only has in novelised form.

My question to the list therefore is: do scripts for most big films get
published, or is this something very exceptional? And if they do get
published, which is the best place for me to try and get hold of them?

Incidentally, I am aware of those on the Internet and once found a list of
all those available online, but few of the ones that I want were included.

As always, any information much appreciated
John Dougill
Kyoto

http://www.tcf.ua.edu/ScreenSite