SCREEN-L Archives

September 1996, Week 4

Date:
Fri, 20 Sep 1996 23:23:33 -0400
On Fri, 20 Sep 1996, caroline nachman wrote:
>         every so often I repost this request, never giving up hope...
>         For three years now, I've been looking for a movie called
> "Friendship's Death," starring Tilda Swinton. It's _not_ dir. by Derek
> Jarman, it is british, came out about 10 years ago, and that's all I know.

I doubt it will help but I will tell you anyways...I have a book which
lists films from the '30's to the 90's by a ton of catagories and one of
the catagories is "Derek Jarman Films", but it doesn't list this
particular movie.  If it would help you in any way to know the titles of
his other movies, just email me back and I will send them to you.  Dallas