SCREEN-L Archives

March 1995, Week 3

Sender:
Date:
Tue, 14 Mar 1995 12:46:50 CST
I am currently an audio student at Full Sail Center For The Recording Arts.
 On April 3rd, I will be graduating with my Recording Arts Specialized
Associate Degree.  My interests are in recording and creating sound for
motion picture and television.

During the past 6 months, I have been interning at KVG Studios in Orlando.
 When I started there, I started out as an audio technician.  I have now
moved up to be their audio engineer.  Some of my responsibilities there in
the past have been recording production audio, editing sound effects, and
assisting in the video editing on 2 sit-coms and a soap opera.  I have
enjoyed every minute performing these activities and hope to continue to grow
and perform such activities for a very long time to come.

I would really like to find a job doing production audio for motion pictures.
 I just don't know where to look or whom to talk too to be able to find work.
 That is why I am turning to you all.  If anyone out there has any advise for
me, please contact me.

Thank you for your time.

C. Allen Roberts
Audio Engineer