SCREEN-L Archives

October 1994

From:
"D. S. Cunningham" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 23 Oct 1994 20:42:12 PDT
thanks for the quote Blaine.

>Don Murphy, a producer of Natural Born Killers:  "I would openly celebrate
>Quentin's death.  I never had a falling out per se, but his actions
>since becoming Quentin Tarantino have been diabolical."

This had me ROTFL, 'cause if there were no QT, Don Murphy would not be
being quoted by anybody. NBK gave him a life. He should kiss the
Q'boy-wonder's ass for optioning the script (albeit through a third
party) to him and his never-been-heard-of-before-this-partner, Jane Hamsher.

Did you see QT's quote about Oliver Stone in Premiere?
"But [Stone's] biggest problem is that his obviousness cancels out his
energy and his energy pumps up his obviousness. He's Stanley Kramer
with style."

Later,
Donna Cunningham
University of southern California