SCREEN-L Archives

April 1994

From:
Jordan Adam Stein <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 13 Apr 1994 10:06:54 -0600
        From Jordan Stein:
        For a course in French cinema I would recommend looking at films by
Robert Bresson.  Even though he is regarded as an auter, it would be
interestin to looka at why he never became associated with an imoportant
movement, such as the New Wave, and why he is not always associated with
the canon of French cinema.  I wwould  like to talk more about Bresson if
anyone, if anyone wants to respond.