SCREEN-L  December 1993

SCREEN-L December 1993

New Media-Oriented Lists

Mon, 6 Dec 1993 23:09:16 CST

 There are a couple of new media-oriented discussion groups.
 Their announcements are down a ways in this message...

Topics of the week:

  1. NEW:  NATION-L - Discussion re Nation Magazine
  2. ADMIN: Some messages duplicated on NEW-LIST
  3. NEW: Devmedia - Media for Development and Democracy
  4. NUREL-L - The Study of New Religious Movements
  5. NEW: ndt-net - NonDestructive Test, Evaluation, Inspection
  6. NEW: CELL-CHURCH - Cell based churches discussion group
  7. NEW: kid.media - Kid Media List
  8. NEW,CHANGE: kid.media - Kid Media List - URGENT UPDATE
  9. NEW: folkdj-l For folk/bluegrass/Celtic DJs

Date:    Mon, 29 Nov 1993 17:23:39 CST
From:    Marco Hernandez <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: NEW:  NATION-L - Discussion re Nation Magazine

Nation-l on [log in to unmask]  Nation Magazine Discussion List

   The Nation-l list was formed in order to provide a forum for
   the discussion of articles and issues as they appear in the
   Nation Magazine.  Nation-l is an open, unmoderated list.

   To subscribe to Nation-l send e-mail to [log in to unmask]
   in the body of the e-mail:

        subscribe nation-l firstname lastname

   For example:  subscribe nation-l John Doe

   Owner:  Marco Hernandez  <[log in to unmask]>