Date:    Mon, 29 Nov 1993 17:23:39 CST
From:    Marco Hernandez <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: NEW:  NATION-L - Discussion re Nation Magazine

Nation-l on [log in to unmask]  Nation Magazine Discussion List

   The Nation-l list was formed in order to provide a forum for
   the discussion of articles and issues as they appear in the
   Nation Magazine.  Nation-l is an open, unmoderated list.

   To subscribe to Nation-l send e-mail to [log in to unmask]
   in the body of the e-mail:

        subscribe nation-l firstname lastname

   For example:  subscribe nation-l John Doe

   Owner:  Marco Hernandez  <[log in to unmask]>