SCREEN-L Archives

May 1992

Sender:
From:
Carol Slingo <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 30 May 1992 08:45:49 CDT

> Help!  I am trying to locate a film.  The film is entitled "Don Quixote
 Cabalga
> de Nuevo" or "Un Quixote sin Mancha" or "Don Quixote rides again."  Starring
> Cantinflas.  Directed by Roberto Galbaldon.  Released in the USA (I think) in
> the early '60s.  Possibly by Columbia.
> Any information would be appreciated.  Either to me or the net.
>
> Gary Esarey
> Whitman College
> 509-527-5748

If you were in the midwest you'd have no problem--there are hundreds of
stores that rent Cantinflas videos. I don't know if this one have been on
TV but there's usually 1 C movie per month on our channel 44. However have
you looked in the Seattle yellow pages for grocery stores with Spanish
names--if they don't have any video stores listed?

Good luck,

Carol Slingo

*it's Gavaldon
(probably you won't find subtitles)