SCREEN-L Archives

April 1991

Date:
Tue, 30 Apr 91 14:25:55 EST
Steve Carr
recommended the fischer price pixel camera,
and I unfortunately know that they are officially
extinct.

the fine little cameras were apparently sent back
for too many small repairs and the manufacturer
felt it was too expensive to keep them going.
i read about it in a film magazine a while back.

I am really disappointed they are gone,
but some say there may be a dusty Toys R Us shelf
out there with a few left. I try to stop in every
small town, usa possible.

anybody have a pixel they would wanna sell?
didnt think so :(

suzanne