ATA-PLAYLIST Archives

June 2021

ATA-PLAYLIST@LISTSERV.UA.EDU

Sender:
All Things Acoustic Playlist <[log in to unmask]>
From:
Jeremy Butler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 18 Jun 2021 22:46:30 -0400

http://AllThingsAcoustic.org

And now, the tunes we played on 18 June 2021:

Israel Kamakawiwo'ole, "Maui Medley," E Ala E (Big Boy Records)
John McCutcheon & Si Kahn, "Signs of the Times," Signs of the Times (Rounder)
Ted Hawkins, "Green-Eyed Girl," The Next Hundred Years (DGC)
Michael Elwood & Beth Galiger, "Eyes of China," Rolling Valentine (DejaDisc)
Catie Curtis, "The Party's Over," Truth From Lies (Guardian)
The Deighton Family, "Going Down the Road," Acoustic Music to Suit Most Occasions (Rounder/Philo)
Roy Book Binder, "I'm Goin' Home Someday," Live Book... Don't Start Me Talkin'... (Rounder)
The Chenille Sisters, "Help!  I'm Turning into my Parents," True to Life (Red House)
Lou & Peter Berryman, "Orange Cocoa Cake," Double Yodel (Cornbelt)
David Holt, "Doodle Daddle Day," I Got a Bullfrog: Folksongs for the Fun of It (High Windy Audio)
Richie Havens, "The Times They Are A-Changing," Cuts to the Chase (Forward)
Guy Davis, "Ramblin' All Over," Stomp Down Rider (Red House)
The Carolina Chocolate Drops, "Cornbread and Butterbeans," Genuine Negro Jig (Nonesuch)
David Bromberg, "It Takes a Lot to Laugh, It Takes a Train to Cry," Try Me One More Time (Appleseed)
Norman & Nancy Blake, "Angel Gabriel," The Hobo's Last Ride (Shanachie)
Mary Chapin Carpenter, "Violets of Dawn," The Village: A Celebration of the Music of Greenwich Village (429)
Chuck Brodsky, "Two Left Feet," Tulips for Lunch (Waterbug)
Kat Eggleston, "Some Kind of Wondering," Speak (Kat Eggleston)
Bok, Muir & Trickett, "John of Dreams," The First Fifteen Years, Vol. I (Folk-Legacy)
Jack Johnson, "My Little Girl," To the Sea (Bushfire)
Guy Davis, "Follow Me Down," Sweetheart Like You (Red House)
Spider John Koerner, "Casey Jones," StarGeezer (Red House)
Leo Kottke and Mike Gordon, "Living in the Country," Sixty Six Steps (RCA)
Grisman, Hartford & Seeger, "Sittin' On the Dock of the Bay," Retrograss (Acoustic Disc)
Bob Dylan, "Hard Times," Good As I Been To You (Columbia)
Loudon Wainwright, "Times Is Hard," Ten Songs for the New Depression (Loudon Wainwright)

Jeremy Butler

Host, All Things Acoustic
http://AllThingsAcoustic.org
Box 870370/Tuscaloosa/AL/35487