ATA-PLAYLIST  December 2020

ATA-PLAYLIST December 2020

Playlist (33): All Things Acoustic for 25-12-20

Fri, 25 Dec 2020 18:33:26 -0500

http://AllThingsAcoustic.org

And now, the tunes we played on 25 December 2020:

Joni Mitchell, "Ladies of the Canyon," Ladies of the Canyon (Reprise)
The Roches, "Sleigh Ride," We Three Kings (Rykodisc)
Brave Combo, "Must Be Santa," It's Christmas, Man! (Rounder)
Joseph Spence, "Santa Claus Is Coming To Town," Must Be Santa! (Rounder)
Bela Fleck and the Flecktones, "The Twelve Days of Christmas," Jingle All the Way (Rounder)
Emilie-Clair Barlow, "Let It Snow," Acoustic Christmas (Putumayo)
The Small Glories, "Huron Carol," N/A (The Small Glories)
Troubadours of Divine Bliss, "I'll Be Home for Christmas," Christmas Dream (N/A)
Victoria Williams, "Have Yourself a Merry Little Christmas," Count Your Blessings (Alert Music)
Doug and Telisha Williams , "I Won't Be Home for Christmas," Decembersongs (Decembersongs)
Moses Kahumoku, "Christmas Carol Waltz," Ki Ho Alu Christmas (Dancing Cat)
Tom Prasada-Rao, "Christmas in the Ashram," A Very Blue Rock Christmas (Blue Rock Artists)
Charlie Parr, "Slim Tall's Christmas on the Lam," Christmas on the Lam and Other Songs from the Season (Red House)
Jil Chambless, Ed Miller, Scooter Muse, "Christ Child Lullaby," Nollaig Chridheil (N/A)
Pete Seeger, "What Child is This?," Traditional Christmas Carols (Smithsonian Folkways)
Richard Gilewitz, "Silent Night," Strings for a Season (GillaZilla)
Edie Carey, "In the Bleak Midwinter," Hudson Harding Happy Holidays, Volume 9 (Hudson Harding)
James Taylor, "River," James Taylor at Christmas (Columbia)
Neal and Leandra, "Boswell's Lights," Angels and Fools (Uncle Gus)
Catie Curtis, "2000 Miles," A Catie Curtis Christmas (Catie Curtis)
Christine Lavin & the Mistletones, "Snow! Medley," The Runaway Christmas Tree (Appleseed)
Billy May, "Rudolph, the Red-Nosed Reindeer Mambo," Christmas Cocktails (Capitol)
The Weepies, "All That I Want," A Winter's Night (Nettwerk)
Iron and Wine, "Faded from the Winter," The Creek Drank the Cradle (Sub Pop)
Steve Schuch & the Night Heron Consort, "Here We Come A-Wassailing," Christmas Around the World (Putumayo)
Deana Carter, "Winter Wonderland," A Family Christmas (Putumayo)
Brena Audrey Stevens, "Merry Christmas," N/A (Brena Audrey Stevens)
Rani Arbo, "I Saw Three Ships," Wonderland (Signature Sounds)
Mary McCaslin, "Good King Wenceslas," Must Be Santa! (Rounder)
Toots and the Maytals, "Christmas Feeling Ska," Christmas Greetings from Studio One (Rounder Select)
B. Bumble and the Stingers, "Nut Rocker," Blast from the Past (Stone Tiger)
Matt Rorrello, "Run Rudolph Run," Holiday Music (Trespass)
Brave Combo, "Must Be Santa (Polka)," Must Be Santa! (Rounder)

http://AllThingsAcoustic.org