ATA-PLAYLIST  February 2015

ATA-PLAYLIST February 2015

All Things Acoustic Playlist: 27 February 2015

Fri, 27 Feb 2015 21:55:14 -0600

http://AllThingsAcoustic.org

And now, the tunes we played on 27 February 2015:

Phil Ochs, "There But For Fortune," The Early Years (Vanguard)
Lou & Peter Berryman, "Gadeng Vadoo," Double Yodel (Cornbelt)
Leo Kottke, "Mockingbird Hill," Try and Stop Me (Blackbird/RCA)
Pete Seeger, "Waist Deep in the Big Muddy," At 89 (Appleseed)
Donovan, "Universal Soldier," The Essential Donovan (Epic/Legacy)
Leonard Cohen, "Lady Midnight," Live at the Isle of Wight 1970 (Columbia/Legacy)
Andrew Calhoun, "Jeannie o'Bethelnie," Telfer's Cows (Waterbug)
Jim Kweskin, "The Cuckoo," Relax Your Mind (Vanguard)
Carrie Newcomer, "My Father's Only Son," My Father's Only Son (Rounder/Philo)
Bill Morrissey, "Avalon Blues," The Essential Collection (Rounder)
Loudon Wainwright, "Big Fish," 40 Odd Years (Shout)
Neal and Leandra, "Broken," Dancing with a Ghost (Uncle Gus)
Stan Rogers, "Fisherman's Wharf," Fogarty's Cove (Borealis)
Greg Brown, "Say A Little Prayer," In the Hills of California (Red House/Cumulus)
The Deighton Family, "Blue Suede Shoes," Acoustic Music to Suit Most Occasions (Philo)
R. Crumb and the Cheap Suit Serenaders, "Fine Artiste Blues," Chasin' Rainbows (Shanachie)
Harpeth Rising, "Day After Day," Tales from Jackson Bridge (Harpeth Rising)
Woody Guthrie, "Do Re Mi," Alan Lomax:  Popular Songbook (Rounder)
Jonathan Richman, "You're Crazy for Taking the Bus," Jonathan Goes Country (Rounder)
Macbeth the Great, "Man Smart, Woman Smarter," Alan Lomax: Popular Songbook (Rounder)
Lead Belly, "Take This Hammer," Lead Belly (Smithsonian Folkways)
Red Horse, "I Am a Child," Red Horse (Red House)
Eliza Gilkyson, "Take Off Your Old Coat," The FolkScene Collection, Vol. 2 (Red House)
Catherine MacLellan, "Emily's Song," Church Bell Blues (True North)
Joni Mitchell, "Woodstock," Amchitka (Amchitka)
Kate McGarrigle, "Green Green Rocky Road," The McGarrigle Hour (Hannibal/Ryko)
Annbjorg Lien, "The Traveller," Waltz with Me (Compass)
Brownie McGhee, "I Couldn't Believe My Eyes," Lost Newport Treasures (Multicultural Media)
Clara Ward and Her Singers, "Twelve Gates to the City," Sound of Folk Music, Vol. 2 (Vanguard)
Odetta, "Down on Me," My Eyes Have Seen (Vanguard)
The Hobohemians, "Pass the Water Bottle, Baby," The Hobohemians (The Hobohemians)
Kane Welch Kaplin, "I Wish I Had That Mandolin," Kane Welch Kaplin (Compass)

http://AllThingsAcoustic.org