ATA-PLAYLIST  December 2014

ATA-PLAYLIST December 2014

All Things Acoustic Playlist: 05 December 2014

Fri, 5 Dec 2014 22:23:08 -0600

http://AllThingsAcoustic.org

And now, the tunes we played on 05 December 2014:

Honky Tonk Angel, "Can't Find My Way Home," Ellen McIlwaine (Polydor)
Daniel Johnston, "Speeding Motorcycle," Yip! Jump Music (Homestead)
Bert Williams, "Nobody," Bert Williams: The Early Years, 1901-1909 (Archephone Records)
Joanna Newsom, "The Book of Right On," The Milk-Eyed Mender (Drag City)
Fred Astaire, "Music Makes Me," The Early Years at RKO (TCM Masterworks)
Loudon Wainwright, "I Knew Your Music," Haven't Got the Blues (Yet) (429 Records)
The Insect Trust, "The Eyes of a New York Woman," Hoboken Saturday Night (Collector's Choice)
Dolly Parton, "Down From Dover," Little Sparrow (Sugar Hill)
Mississippi John Hurt, "Richland Woman Blues," Rediscovered (Vanguard)
Yo La Tengo, "Everyday," And Then Nothing Turned Itself Insight-Out (Matador)
Hamell on Trial, "Jennifer's Stripping Again," The Happiest Man in the World (New West)
Todd Snider, "Talking Seattle Grunge Rock Blues," Near Truths and Hotel Rooms (Oh Boy)
Peter Laughner , "Sylvia Plath," Take the Guitar Player for a Ride (Tim Kerr)
Buddy Holocaust, "Concrete and Steel," Live, 1981 (N/A)
Merle Haggard, "If I Could Only Fly," If I Could Only Fly (Anti)
Laura Cantrell, "No Way There From Here," No Way There From Here (Thrift Shop Recordings)
The Silos, "Margaret," Cuba (Dualtone)
Kimya Dawson, "Being Cool," My Cute Fiend Sweet Princess (Important Records)
Richard "Rabbit" Brown, "James Alley Blues," Times Ain't Like They Used to Be (Yazoo)
Peter Stampfel, "Wisconsin Honeymoon," Dook of the Beatniks (PFAM)
Joe Ely, "Tonight I Think I'm Gonna Go Downtown," Honky Tonk Masquerade (MCA)

http://AllThingsAcoustic.org