ATA-PLAYLIST  June 2014

ATA-PLAYLIST June 2014

All Things Acoustic Playlist: 20 June 2014

Fri, 20 Jun 2014 21:56:28 -0500

http://AllThingsAcoustic.org

And now, the tunes we played on 20 June 2014:

Ellen McIlwaine, "Can't Find My Way Home," Honky Tonk Angel (Polydor)
Kate MacLeod, "Riding the White Horse Home," At Ken Sanders Rare Books (Waterbug)
Samuel James, "Miss Noreen," For Rosa, Maeve and Noreen (Northernblues)
The Atomic Duo, "Key Chain Blues," Broadsides (The Atomic Duo)
Robin Batteau, James Naughton, David Buskin, "Real Men Do," Big League Babe, pt. 2 (Prime CD)
The Freighthoppers, "How Many Biscuits Can You Eat This Morning?," Where'd You Come From, Where'd You Go? (Rounder)
Jonathan Richman, "Reno," Jonathan, Te Vas a Emocionar! (Rounder)
Leonard Cohen, "You Know Who I Am," Songs from a Room (Columbia)
Catie Curtis, "Magnolia Street," A Crash Course in Roses (Ryko)
Greg Brown, "Train Carrying Jimmie Rodgers Home," Iowa Waltz (Red House)
Bob Dylan, "Farewell," Inside Llewyn Davis (Nonesuch)
Si Kahn, "Gone, Gonna Rise Again," New Wood (Philo)
Cara Luft, "Black Water Side," The Light Fantastic (Black Hen)
Jake Leg Stompers, "Liza Jane," Up to No Good (Hoo-Doo)
Guy Davis, "Statesboro Blues," Juba Dance (MC Records)
R. Crumb and the Cheap Suit Serenaders, "Make My Cot Where the Cot-Cot-Cotton Grows," Chasin' Rainbows (Shanachie)
Sweet Honey in the Rock, "Prayer at the Crossroads," The Women Gather (EarthBeat!)
Petra Haden, "Single Girl, Married Girl," The Harry Smith Project (Shout)
A. L. Lloyd, "Rosin the Beau," Singing the Mother Countries (Riverside)
Leo Kottke & Mike Gordon , "Car Carrier Blues," Clone (Private)
James Taylor, "Oh, Susannah," Sing America (Warner)
Billy Bragg, "Goodbye, Goodbye," Tooth & Nail (Cooking Vinyl)
Diana Jones, "Pretty Girl," My Remembrance of You (Newsong)
Tim Harrison, "Song of Thanksgiving," Wheatfield with Crows (Second Avenue)
Bruce Springsteen, "Erie Canal," We Shall Overcome (Columbia)
Odetta, "This Little Light of Mine," Gonna Let It Shine (MC)
Zoe Mulford, "The Ace of Spades," Bonfires (Azalea City)
John Gorka, "Road of Good Intentions," Writing in the Margins (Red House)

http://AllThingsAcoustic.org