ATA-PLAYLIST  January 2014

ATA-PLAYLIST January 2014

All Things Acoustic Playlist: 20 December 2013

Wed, 1 Jan 2014 21:15:23 -0600

http://AllThingsAcoustic.org

And now, the tunes we played on 20 December 2013:

Shawn Colvin, "This Must Be the Place (Naive Melody)," Live (Nonesuch)
All Things Acoustic Repertory Players, "A Night Before Christmas," N/A (All Things Acoustic)
The Asylum St. Spankers, "You're a Mean One, Mr. Grinch," A Christmas Spanking (Spanks-a-Lot)
Jim Croce, "It Doesn't Have to be That Way," Classic Soft Rock Christmas (Time-Life)
The Roches, "Sleigh Ride," We Three Kings (Ryko)
The Clancy Brothers, "Jingle Bells (Buala Bas)," Christmas (Columbia/Legacy)
Poi Dog Pondering with the Dirty Dozen Brass Band, "Mele Klikimaka," Acoustic Christmas (Columbia )
Bruce Cockburn, "Les Anges Dans Nos Campagnes," Christmas (Columbia)
Jack Johnson, "Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer," This Warm December (Brushfire)
Alex Chilton, "The Christmas Song," Christmas Time (Eastside Digital)
Christmas Jug Band, "Somebody Stole My Santa Claus Suit," Bummed Out Christmas (Rhino)
Straight No Chaser, "Little Saint Nick," Holiday Spirits (Atlantic)
The Bobs, "Christmas In Jail," Too Many Santas (Rounder)
Ramsey Lewis, "Plum Pudding," Sound of Christmas (MCA Records)
Elizabeth Mitchell and Friends, "Joy to the World," The Sounding Joy: Christmas Songs In and Out of the Ruth Crawford Seeger Songbook (Smithsonian Folkways)
Meryn Cadell, "The Cat Carol," Christmas Songs (Nettwerk)
Holly Cole, Rebecca Jenkins, Mary Margarent O'Hara, Jane Siberry, Victoria Williams, "I'll Be Home for Christmas," Count Your Blessings (Alert)
Christine Lavin & the Mistletones, "A Christmas / Kwanzaa / Solstice/ Chanukah/ Ramadan/ Boxing Day Song," The Runaway Christmas Tree (Appleseed)
Leon Redbone, "Christmas Island," Christmas Island (Private)
Moses Kahumoku, "Christmas Carol Waltz," Ki Ho Alu Christmas (Dancing Cat)
Trout Fishing in America, "The Eleven Cats of Christmas," Merry Fishes to All (Trout)
Tom Lehrer, "A Christmas Carol," Dr. Demento Presents the Greatest Christmas Novelty CD (Rhino)
Tom Paxton, "My Christmas Guitar," Just One Angel, v2.0 (Yellow Tail)
Big Dave McLean, "Santa Came Down," Stony Plain's Christmas Blues (Stony Plains)
Lead Belly, "Christmas Is A-coming," Where Will You Be Christmas Day? (Dust-to-Digital)
Vera Hall Ward, "The Last Month of the Year," Where Will You Be Christmas Day? (Dust-to-Digital)
The Civil Wars, "I Heard the Bells on Christmas Day," Holidays ules (Hear Music)
Richard Gilewitz, "Deck the Halls," Strings for a Season (GillaZilla)
Shawn Colvin, "Love Came Down at Christmas," Holiday Songs and Lullabies (Columbia)
Fiona Apple, "Frosty the Snowman," Christmas Calling (Epic)
Ira Gitlin, "Christmas Banjo Medley," Holiday Feast (Hungry for Music)
Neil Halstead, "The Man in the Santa Suit," This Warm December (Brushfire)
Brooks Williams, "Shakin' These Christmas Blues," Hudson Harding Happy Holidays (Hudson Harding)
John McCutcheon, "Old Christmas Morning / Breaking Up Christmas," Winter Solstice (Rounder)
The Chieftains with Marianne Faithful, "I Saw Three Ships A Sailing," The Bells of Dublin (RCA Victor)

http://AllThingsAcoustic.org