ATA-PLAYLIST  May 2013

ATA-PLAYLIST May 2013

All Things Acoustic Playlist: 31 May 2013

Fri, 31 May 2013 21:58:52 -0500

http://AllThingsAcoustic.org

And now, the tunes we played on 31 May 2013:

Shawn Colvin, "This Must Be the Place (Naive Melody)," Live (Nonesuch)
Tom Rush, "Urge for Going," The Circle Game (Elektra/Asylum)
Kate Rusby, "Mary Blaize," The Girl Who Couldn't Fly (Compass)
The Civil Wars, "20 Years," Barton Hollow (Sensibility)
Gordon Bok, "Loni," Because You Asked (Timberhead)
Gillian Welch, "In Tall Buildings," A Tribute to John Hartford (Blue Plate)
Annabelle Chvostek Ensemble, "Hartland Quay," Rise (Borealis)
Chuck Brodsky, "Two Left Feet," Tulips for Lunch (Waterbug)
Bayou Seco, "Frijole Symphony," Music in the Air (Zerx)
Holy Modal Rounders, "Mr. Spaceman," Holy Modal Rounders 1 & 2 (Fantasy)
Steve Martin, "Go Away, Stop, Turn Around, Come Back," Rare Bird Alert (Rounder)
Wade Hemsworth, "The Shining Birch Tree," Folk Songs of the Canadian North Woods (Smithsonian Folkways)
Simon and Garfunkel, "Scarborough Fair/Canticle," The Singer (Columbia/Legacy)
James Keelaghan, "Red-Winged Blackbird," Home (Appleseed)
Flying Jenny, "Daniel in the Den of Lions," I Ain't Gonna Grieve My Mind Anymore (Whoop It Up!)
Marie Knight, "Let Us Get Together," Let Us Get Together (MC)
Guy Davis, "Sometimes I Wish...," Butt Naked Free (Red House)
Christine Lavin, "Good Thing He/She Can't Read My Mind," N/A (N/A)
Billy Bragg, "January Song," Tooth & Nail (Cooking Vinyl)
Leo Kottke, "Snorkel," One Guitar, No Vocals (Private)
Tim O'Brien, "The Sun Jumped Up This Morning," Chicken and Egg (Howdy Skies)
Jim Kweskin Jug Band, "Chevrolet," Roots of the Blues (Vanguard)
Carolina Chocolate Drops, "Ruby, Are You Made at Your Man?," Leaving Eden (Nonesuch)
Marcy Marxer, "Girl Django," Things Are Coming My Way (Community Music)
Roll & Go, "John Kanaka," Outward Bound (Roll & Go)
Tom Kimmel, "Bigger Than the Both of Us," Bones (Live) (Point Clear)
Rory Block, "Gone Woman Blues," Tornado (Rounder)
Will Kimbrough, "Wind Blowing Change," Americanitis (Daphne)
Lou and Peter Berryman, "Why Can't Johnny Bowl?," Cow Imagination (Cornbelt)
Alabama Gravy Soppers, "Stomp Down Rider," Yellowhammered (Alabama Gravy Soppers)

http://AllThingsAcoustic.org