SCREEN-L Archives

February 2004, Week 3

From:
"Larsson, Donald F" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 15 Feb 2004 07:38:26 -0600
Lang Thompson's mention of GOTHIC  prompted me to recall James Whale's BRIDE OF FRANKENSTEIN, which opens with Mary Shelly verbally recounting the new story she's been working on to Percy and Lord Byron.

Don Larsson

"Only connect!" --E.M. Forster
Donald F. Larsson
Department of English