SCREEN-L Archives

March 2002, Week 2

From:
Scott Andrew Hutchins <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 13 Mar 2002 12:20:32 -0500
The Big Lebowski, The Quest for _____, anything by Maya Deren, The Phantom
of Liberty

Scott Andrew Hutchins

Examine The Life of Timon of Athens at Cracks in the Fourth Wall Theatre &
Filmworks
http://mywebpages.comcast.net/scottandrewh

"To destroy an offender cannot benefit society so much as to redeem
im."  --L. Frank Baum, _The Flying Girl_, 1911