SCREEN-L Archives

March 2002, Week 2

From:
Scott Andrew Hutchins <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 10 Mar 2002 20:15:48 -0500
I saw it in 1994 on 16mm (12th grade film study).  I imagine it's still
available for 16mm rental.  I don't recall Freddi's source, but I know I
looked through her catalog.

Scott Andrew Hutchins

Examine The Life of Timon of Athens at Cracks in the Fourth Wall Theatre &
Filmworks
http://mywebpages.comcast.net/scottandrewh

"To destroy an offender cannot benefit society so much as to redeem
im."  --L. Frank Baum, _The Flying Girl_, 1911