SCREEN-L Archives

February 2022, Week 3

Sender:
From:
Eric Coombs Esmail <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 16 Feb 2022 10:36:23 -0700
Dear Friends and Colleagues,

I am new to this list and I hope the following call for entries is an
appropriate use. Apologies for cross-posting!

Please do not hesitate to reach out with any questions.

*Mimesis Documentary Festival: Early Bird Submissions Now Open*

*Emerging from behind our screens, documentary creates new windows for
experience and understanding...*

Discounted early bird submissions are now open for the 2022 edition of
the Mimesis
Documentary Festival <https://filmfreeway.com/MimesisDocFest>. MDF returns
to the Dairy Arts Center in Boulder, Colorado August 2nd - 7th, 2022,
showcasing personal, underrepresented, and culturally specific projects
that offer the most profound experiences of art made from life.

Further discounts are available for University of Colorado at Boulder
students and alumni, and for previously accepted Mimesis Artists (upon
request). Contact [log in to unmask] for more information.

As always, 80% of MDF programming is sourced from submissions, and all
submitting artists automatically qualify for a free virtual pass to this
year's festival. More information: mimesisfestival.org/submit

Submit to MDF 2022: filmfreeway.com/MimesisDocFest

Click here for a recap of our 2021 event:
mimesisfestival.org/news/mdf-2021-in-review

In solidarity,

Eric Coombs Esmail (h/h/h)
*Director *// Center for Documentary and Ethnographic Media
*Instructor *// Critical Media Practices
College of Media, Communication, and Information
University of Colorado *Boulder*
303-735-6470

----
Screen-L is sponsored by the College of Communication and Information Sciences,
the University of Alabama: https://cis.ua.edu