SCREEN-L Archives

June 2006, Week 2

From:
Tim Shary <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 12 Jun 2006 12:02:57 -0400
Depending on how you determine the concept of eugenics, any of these may be
relevant:

Blade Runner (1982)
The Boys from Brazil (1978)
Alien: Resurrection (1997)
The Island of Dr. Moreau (1996)
The Island (2005)
Able Edwards (2004)
Humanoids from the Deep (1980)

...not much help with race/dis/sex pre-1945 though

Tim Shary
Clark University