SCREEN-L Archives

August 1993

Sender:
Date:
Thu, 19 Aug 1993 13:25:13 PDT
A co-worker was wondering if anyone could answer his question:

Does anyone recall a movie, possibly starring Katherine Hepburn or Deborah
Kerr, as a redhead named Maggie. I vaguely remember this as a late 50's or
early 60's movie, possibly co-starring Cary Grant or Spencer Tracy. I'd like to
watch this on video if I can find the title.

Thanks in advance for any help,
Bill