SCREEN-L Archives

March 1995, Week 3

From:
Susan Denker <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 17 Mar 1995 10:42:15 CST
On Wed, 15 Mar 1995, Marja-Riitta Maasilta wrote:
> The address is 63 bis rue du Cardinal Lemoine. 75005 Paris
> tel. 33 1 4 54 33 38
> fax. 33 1 46 34 70 19
> I have been in contact with them and have goot good service.

 My question to those of us living off VHS systems is then what? Is it
legal to transfer a film for 1) personal use 2) class use.
 And what should one expect to pay for this? Do most of you have this
service available in your university/college? If I wanted to acquire
equipment to transfer videos from European format to VHS what would I need?
 Answers to any of the above questions would be most gratefully received.

 Susan Denker, Tufts Univ./Museum School
 Boston