SCREEN-L Archives

March 1995, Week 2

Sender:
Date:
Mon, 13 Mar 1995 13:14:49 CST
Melissa's recent posting immediately reminded me of the many times I've sat
with directors/producers and discussed the scripts to be shot. "How do we
shoot this? What are trying to say? How do we want to say it?  What feel
should this scene have?  How can we convey this emotion? etc. etc."

Film analysis begins even before we set foot on the set.  So what is the big
deal anyway?

Renato