SCREEN-L Archives

July 2005, Week 2

From:
"Delwiche, Aaron" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 9 Jul 2005 12:55:10 -0500
Hi Sharon (and anyone else who might be interested),

It should be easy to create a mailing list focused on this topic.

I'll wait a few days to make sure that such a resource does not already
exist, and will then set something up via a third-party service.

If anyone else is interested in being involved, feel free to contact me
off-list at: [log in to unmask]

Thanks,
Aaron