SCREEN-L Archives

March 1995, Week 2

Sender:
From:
JMatthias <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 13 Mar 1995 13:20:37 CST
Though SAG is an important organization in that it has most certainly
prevented the abuse of actors in assuring they are paid promptly and that
their working conditions are at least somewhat humane, I have found that
dealing with the organization as a producer is one of the more frustrating
and exasperating things about filmmaking today.  The organization seems to
take pleasure in making our lives difficult, especially in their
intractability.

If this is the sort of stuff you want to hear about, please send me a note
at [log in to unmask] and I'll be glad to elaborate.