SCREEN-L Archives

February 2002, Week 4

Sender:
Date:
Sat, 23 Feb 2002 01:51:57 +0000
8bit
From:
James Camp <[log in to unmask]>
Hi

Can anyone give me any information or advice regarding
useful information on war films. I`m particuarly
concentrating on Platoon, Apocalypse Now, Full Metal
Jacket, Saving Private Ryan, The Longest Day. Im
looking to see how these films represent US culture
and attitudes of the times.
Any information or links to decent websites would be
most helpful.

Thanks

James