SCREEN-L Archives

March 2024, Week 4

From:
Jeremy Butler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 22 Mar 2024 16:04:47 +0000
Thank you, folks, for the kind words about Screen-L and the impact it's had on your scholarship. I took pleasure in reading comments such as Jason Mittell's (below) as it confirmed for me that Screen-L had achieved some of my original goals for it.

But, truly, a discussion list is only as good as its subscribers and it's your participation that allowed Screen-L to flourish.

Now about that subscriber list...

Jason has suggested that the list might be migrated to another platform. I am amenable to that idea and I have a spreadsheet of subscribers' emails that could facilitate it. Of course, I would make sure this was done in a responsible way so that folks didn't feel like they were being spammed.

If you're interested in setting up and maintaining such a list, shoot me an email and let's discuss it.

Thanks,

Jeremy