SCREEN-L Archives

December 1993

From:
Glee Harrah Cady <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 3 Dec 1993 12:01:53 -0800
Good day all.
        I have been asked to help someone locate an appropriate
academic/practicum program on audio-visual/film production.  The person
looking for this program is hoping to find a summer program (or some
similar finite period of time) to brush up her skills in AV production.
She is professionally associated with a production company in Madrid and
is familiar with many European studios and their processes.  If any of you
have information about (or know where I can obtain information about)
programs that might interest this person, please email me at

        Thank you very much in advance.

        Glee Harrah Cady
        NETCOM, 4000 Moorpark, San Jose, CA 95117
        +1.408.554.8717