SCREEN-L Archives

February 1996, Week 1

Sender:
From:
Barbara Bernstein <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 6 Feb 1996 09:01:25 EST
Could I ask Don Larsson--and others who responded to the query about Jean
Hagen dubbing Debbie Reynolds--for their sources?

I think this is a fascinating and provocative bit trivia, and I thank Joe
Krupnik for bringing it up here.  A List like this seems to me the ideal forum
for asking hard-to-research questions like this one.

Barbara Bernstein                       email: [log in to unmask]
Kinexis, San Francisco,  CA