SCREEN-L Archives

September 2010, Week 1

Sender:
From:
Catherine Grant <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 6 Sep 2010 13:04:56 +0100
Miriam Hansen's Babel and Babylon: spectatorship in American silent film
[1994] (
http://books.google.co.uk/books?id=8nFG8zMWI-0C&lpg=PA1&dq=Miriam%20Hansen%20The%20Corbett-Fitzsimmons%20Fight&pg=PA1#v=onepage&q&f=false
)

It's also mentioned in Dan Streible's Fight Pictures: a history of boxing
and early cinema (
http://books.google.co.uk/books?id=Bpc1fk5T5dYC&lpg=PA52&dq=The%20Corbett-Fitzsimmons%20Fight&pg=PA88#v=onepage&q=Rudolph%20Valentino&f=false
)

Best wishes