SCREEN-L Archives

January 1994

Sender:
From:
Frederick Levy <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 10 Jan 1994 20:22:41 -0800
Try calling 20th Century Fox as that's where MASH was filmed.  I don't
have their number handy, but you can call 310 info and they'll give it to
you.  Start with TV Publicity and you'll get transfered from there, but
that should work.  The other approach I would suggest is contact CBS in
either LA or NY and ask them since that's the network it ran on.  Good luck.