SCREEN-L Archives

February 2000, Week 2

From:
Aysen Mustafa <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 15 Feb 2000 10:00:27 +1100
I would appreciate assistance with locating the copyright owners of the
following Yiddish films:

Mothers of Today - Dir. Henry Lynn 1939, Production Company: Lynn
Productions

Where is my Child - Dir. Henry Lynn & Abraham Leff 1937, Production Company:
Menorah Productions

Mirele Efros - Dir. Joseph Berne 1939, Production Company: Credo Pictures
Inc.

If you provide any assistance you can email me directly at:

Aysen Mustafa
Client Services Librarian
Research & Information Centre
Australian Film Institute