SCREEN-L Archives

April 2021, Week 3

From:
Peter Yang <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 16 Apr 2021 23:10:11 -0400
Dear Colleagues,

We are looking for many more responses to this survey. If you are interested
in contributing to this research but have not done so yet, please
participate in it now. If you know colleagues who might be interested,
please forward this invitation to them. Whatever you do to help us, we would
greatly appreciate it!!!

The European School of Sustainability Science and Research (ESSSR)
https://esssr.eu/ and the International Sustainable Development Research
Programme (IUSDRP) https://www.haw-hamburg.de/ftz-nk/programme/iusdrp.html
are undertaking a research on "Deploying Digitalisation and Artificial
Intelligence in Sustainable Development Research".

Please help us and complete this survey:

https://forms.gle/uhNqYTU3aHBqkMD47. Its completion is expected to take
about 10 minutes. The details provided are all confidential, and the fact
this instrument is anonymised (i.e. it contains no names or personal
addresses) means that no details can be traced back to any respondents.

If you wish to receive a copy of the results, please send a message to:
[log in to unmask] <mailto:[log in to unmask]> .

Thank you for your support.

Best regards,

The ESSSR and IUSDRP Teams

______________

 <http://energy.case.edu/affiliated-faculty/#Peter%20Yang> Peter Yang, Ph.D.
|  <http://case.edu/artsci/modlang/> Associate Professor |
<http://www.case.edu/> Case Western Reserve University |
<https://www.google.com/maps/place/10900+Euclid+Ave,+Cleveland,+OH+44106/>
10900 Euclid Ave, Cleveland, Ohio 44106 | Phone:  <tel:2163682234>
1-(216)368-2234 | Fax: 1-(216)368-2216 | email:  <mailto:[log in to unmask]>
[log in to unmask] |  <https://www.researchgate.net/profile/Peter_Yang4> Research
|  <http://case.edu/artsci/modlang/courses_taught.html> Teaching |
<http://case.edu/artsci/modlang/services.html> Service |
<http://www.amazon.com/author/peteryang/> Books | Most recently refereed and