Call for Papers: Film (General) Area
Southwest/Texas Popular Culture and American Culture Association
33rd Annual Conference
February 8-11, 2012
Hyatt Regency Hotel & Conference Center
in Albuquerque, New Mexico
Proposal submission deadline: December 1, 2011
Proposals are now being accepted until December 1, 2011 for the Film (General) Area at the 2012 SWTX PCA/ACA Conference. We invite you to submit presentations about contemporary and classic film, ranging from critical essays to analyses employing recognized research methodologies. Paper presentations should be no more than 20 minutes.
For individual presentations, submit a proposal with the following items:
* maximum 250-word abstract, including paper/presentation title;
* current curriculum vitae;
* working bibliography for your paper; and
* e-mail address
Proposals for panels of 3-4 presenters are also welcome. To propose a panel, submit the following:
* panel title;
* name, address, and email information about the panel chair;
* titles and abstracts of each paper; and
* e-mail address for each presenter.
Submit all proposals to http://conference2012.swtxpca.org
Film (General) Area Chair
[log in to unmask]
Additional conference information is available at: http://www.swtxpca.org
Deadline for proposals is December 1, 2010.
For past messages, visit the Screen-L Archives: