SCREEN-L Archives

March 1995, Week 2

From:
Kristine Butler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 13 Mar 1995 13:38:36 CST
At  3:20 PM 3/9/95 -0600, Gloria Monti wrote:
>On Wed, 8 Mar 1995, Kellner wrote:

>> Oh, please DO discuss Third Cinema, but this is going to cut down
>> the number of participants enormously - who's ever seen all these films?

This is true, undoubtedly -- but I for one would enjoy the conversation
anyway; and besides, perhaps it would motivate committed cinema buffs and
cinema students/teachers to go out and look for these films.  Supply and
demand, you know...maybe if more people ask for them, it will become easier
to see them.