SCREEN-L Archives

September 2006, Week 3

Sender:
Date:
Thu, 14 Sep 2006 12:32:43 +0100
8bit
From:
Michael Hammond <[log in to unmask]>
I highly recommend 'More Treasures from the Archives' part 2 which is in a
multi-regional format,has beautifully reproduced films from the earliest
period up to the end of the silent period. Commentaries on the films and on
the (well researched and played) music by respected scholars help to bring
these films to life for students. This is a very necessary addition to the
materials for teaching Early Cinema.

Dr. Michael Hammond
Senior Lecturer
MA Film Studies Convenor