SCREEN-L Archives

October 1996, Week 4

Sender:
From:
Tara Lyn McPherson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 21 Oct 1996 12:09:25 -0700
The School of Cinema-TV at the University of Southern California
announces a new tenure-track position in Silent Cinema.  We are
particularly interested in candidates who have substantial research
interests in at least one of the following additional fields:
the history of technology, international cinema, queer studies.  The
position may be filled at either the assistant or associate professor
rank; salary will be commensurate with experience.

We will begin reviewing applications on Dec. 15th and continue until
the position is filled.  USC is an EOE/Affirmative Action employer;
women and minorities are encouraged to apply.

Application should include:  letter of application, curriculum vitae
and 3 letters of recommendation.  Applicants must have their PhD in
hand by Fall 1997.  Teaching experience and publication desirable.
Application materials should be sent to:

Dr. Michael Renov
Search Committee Chair
USC
Division of Critical Studies