SCREEN-L Archives

May 1992

From:
Kerr Avon <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 13 May 1992 19:24:13 BST
From: hbreit <[log in to unmask]>

>The History of Television series was originally produced in the UK by
>Granada. A version was adapted for the U.S. by WNET, as I recall. You
>might try Granada Television in Manchester for information about the
>availability of the series on videocassette. The US version sank without
>a trace.
>-Henry Breitrose

I have a copy of the book that accompanied the series, either at my
current home or (more likely) back home in Scotland.  If anyone
is interested, I'll get the ISBN etc, and let them know (I'm going
home fir a break, in a few weeks).  Mail me if interested.

		Liam.
		====-

     KERR AVON    |   Work: ICL,   * "Well?"
 aka Liam Cairney |Reading, England* "`Well' is not a question."
  All e-mail to:- | Home: Glasgow, *
[log in to unmask] |    Scotland    *     -- Avon & Orac (Blake's 7)