SCREEN-L Archives

July 1994

Sender:
From:
Alison McKee <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 9 Jul 1994 18:05:00 PDT
Another note of public thanks to Donna Cunningham for doing the work
that helps to ground a rancorous discussion in citable research (something
I must admit I did *not* do in my own posts!).  Thanks to others on the list
who took note of her work, her approach, and felt a similar appreciation.

Flames continue to burn on Screen-L.  They come from a very small minority
of subscribers, happily, but they persist to the extent that the list as
a whole is affected.  The heat's too fierce recently to make summer participa-
tion enjoyable or productive for *this* subscriber, I'm afraid, though I
laud the continued efforts of the majority to engage in thoughtful,
mutually beneficial, and congenial discussion of shared interests.

Signing off til cooler winds blow,

Alison McKee
Department of Film and Television
UCLA