SCREEN-L Archives

November 1998, Week 4

From:
Scott Hutchins <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 23 Nov 1998 12:02:56 -0500
Now that someone brought up vampire films (since there has been no
discussion of John Carpenter's _Vampires_), I feel it is the right place
to say the best of contemporary vampire films in Anthony (son of Douglas)
Hickox's _Sundown:  The Vampire in Retreat_.  In that film, a devious
vampire named Shane develops wood-tipped bullets to slay the vampires that
have resorted to artificial blood to end the killing.

Scott

http://www.tcf.ua.edu/screensite