SCREEN-L Archives

July 2007, Week 5

Date:
Fri, 27 Jul 2007 16:32:06 -0700
     I have been looking for scholarly work on Marco Bellocchio's *Buon
Giorno Notte* (2003) and I could not find anything beyond reviews and a
two-pager in *Sight & Sound.*  Any suggestions?
     Thank you,

     Gloria Monti

--
gloria monti, ph.d.
fullerton, CA

"Thousands of people who say they 'love' animals sit down once or twice a
day to enjoy the flesh of creatures who have been utterly deprived of
everything that could make their lives worth living and who endured the
awful suffering and the terror of the abattoirs."
Dr. Jane Goodall