SCREEN-L Archives

January 1994

Sender:
From:
Sharon Jones <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 29 Jan 1994 10:33:59 CST
Fellow screen-l folks:

     Recently we had quite a few subscribers in a huff about the amount
of mail that they receive on various subjects.  I was one of many defenders
of addressing replies to the entire subscriber list instead of the originator
of the inquiry (remember the tunnels?).  HOWEVER, I think it's just courtesy
to make sure that your subject lines correspond to the message that you
send.  It makes it easier for people to sort their mail.  Let's all be nice...

Sharon Jones
University of Iowa